Great condition, few minor pick marks on the scratchplate
The Eastman Pacific Coast Highway Series feature: solid Sitka Spruce top, laminated Sapele back and sides, Rosewood fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, chrome tuners, lacquered top with open pore satin back and sides. Gig Bag Included.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Black Teardrop
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171
- Electronics:Eastman Pickup by Fishman
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Mojo Gig Bag Included
* Remember that every Eastman guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup