USED but in excellent condition.
A lovely Fender Mexican Standard Stratocaster in Arctic White available at MusicStreet today! Alder body, maple neck and set up in store, this guitar sounds and feels great! Come and try it out.
The Fender Standard Stratocaster offers the legendary Fender tone with vintage styling and modern playability. This Stratocaster features a trio of standard single-coil pickups, which combine with the resonant Alder body to produce the authentic stratocaster sparkle with clarity and definition. Other features include a Maple neck with a Maple fingerboard, a vintage-style synchronized tremolo, 5-way pickup switching, a parchment pickguard and matching control knobs.
Standard Series by Fender
Standard series guitars and basses deliver the classic Fender sound and style at entry-level prices, while remaining loaded with modern features that ensure unparalleled playability. Crafted with medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, vintage Fender bridges and more - these instruments are made for performances on stage and in the studio.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Neck Pickup
Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
check out other Stratocasters at Musicstreet
* Remember that every Fender guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup