The Laney VC15-110 is a 15 watt combo tube amp for guitar. We have long been a fan of this compact guitar amplifier since we first heard it in our Glasgow shop when it was released. It universally got a great review in the guitar magazines.
15 WATTS OF VALVE POWER. LANEY VC15-110 TUBE AMP
This tube amp is pretty versatile. The Laney VC15-110 has been fitted with a ten inch speaker. It delivers warm cleans and lovely classic crunch. Being a smaller tube amp it means you can drive it easier at lower volumes. It utilises the EL84 power tubes at a lower level. The preamp section of the VC15 contains three 12AX7 valves. The Laney VC15-110 is in fact the perfect recording amp for guitarists.
GUITAR AMP WITH CLASSIC BRITISH TONES
Laney are a vastly experienced and long established British guitar amp manufacturer. They offer excellent value for money. The Laney VC15-110 is no exception to this. One of these compact valve guitar amplifiers makes a great studio amp. It is easy to get a great sound out of it. A no fuss design ensures and great build quality created in the UK. As Laney themselves say, a modern classic.
- Product code: vc15-110
- Product name: laney vc15-110
- Channels controls: global tone controls
- Channels: 2 clean and drive:
- Class: a/b
- Dimensions: 410 x 582 x 262 mm
- Speaker: 1x 10 inch hh h1050 driver
- EQ: bass, mid & treble
- Footswitch: laney fs2 (not included)
- Effects loop: yes
- Inputs: 2 x jack (hi and lo)
- Output valves: 2x el84 tubes
- Power: 15 watts
- Preamp valves: 3x 12ax7 tubes
- Reverb: yes
- Speaker connections: 1x external speaker socket (cuts out internal speaker)
- Weight: 12.7 kg packed, 11.2 kg unit
- Unit dimensions: 351 x 450 x 203