USED but in like-new condition (Comes with original hard case and case candy).
One of only 3 for the UK and 75 for the world
Limited-edition Albert Lee Signature with Humbuckers
The Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee HH BFR may look like a Picasso painting, but don't think it isn't one comfortable axe. Its neck is finished in gunstock oil and hand-rubbed wax for a "woody," natural feeling. And although constructed with denser materials, its African mahogany body and roasted maple neck are lightweight and a perfect compliment to its unique body design. On top of that, it's been outfitted with two humbuckers that deliver thick, meaty tones by the truckload. Complete with a vintage tremolo and Schaller locking tuners, nothing compares to the one-of-a-kind Music Man Albert Lee HH BFR.
A Ball Family Reserve instrument
Like all Ball Family Reserve (BFR) instruments, the Albert Lee HH BFR is a supreme expression of the luthier's art. Its superbly balanced, and thanks to its sculpted African mahogany body, it's supremely comfortable and lightweight — perfect for marathon gigs and sessions. This axe gives you the ultimate in playability, while a duo of DiMarzio custom humbuckers serves up a massive tone arsenal. Add to that the Albert Lee HH BFR's roasted figured maple neck, ebony fingerboard, and 22 medium-jumbo frets, and you've got a machine that's built for high-speed, low-drag playing.
It's great for more than just chicken pickin'
Luckily for us, Music Man's Albert Lee model has finally been outfitted with humbuckers. If huge tone versatility is your thing, the Albert Lee HH BFR has two DiMarzio custom humbuckers with a 5-way pickup selector switch. In addition to the usual bridge and neck pickup configurations, the Albert Lee HH BFR allows you to select the inner and outer coils of each humbucker for glassy, single-coil tones.
Incomparable roasted maple neck
The roasted figured maple neck of the Albert Lee HH BFR features 22 medium-jumbo frets, a 25.5" scale, and 10" radius. Its gunstock oil and hand-rubbed wax finish make this neck unlike any other you'll play. There's no stickiness to slow you down, and its natural woodiness makes the instrument feel like an extension of your hand. Along with the sculpted body heel, the overall fluidity of the neck is extraordinary in all regards. The guitarists here at Sweetwater have had a hard time putting this guitar down, largely because of the incomparable feel of its roasted maple neck.
What! You've never heard of Albert Lee?
Albert Lee may be the most important guitar player you've never heard. If you're already familiar with the master, you know what we mean. Not many people can list Eric Clapton, James Burton, Emmylou Harris, and The Everly Brothers as their close friends. Known as "the guitar player's guitar player," Albert Lee has been dropping jaws with his blisteringly fast fingerstyle and hybrid picking techniques for decades.
- Signature Albert Lee guitar with premium tonewoods and hardware
- Resonant African mahogany body delivers warm tone and exceptional sustain
- Comfortable roasted figured maple neck with easy-playing ebony fingerboard
- 2 DiMarzio custom-design humbucker pickups for huge tone versatility
- Vintage Music Man tremolo with Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- Limited to 75 guitars worldwide
* Remember that every Music man guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup