The Yamaha Pacifica 112J is perfect as a first or second electric guitar for players who want a quality build which they won't struggle to get great tone from. A proper fret-job, quality hardware, and a good set-up make this the perfect guitar to learn on. The solid alder body, rosewood fingerboard and bolt-on construction ensures you will have all the sustain you need for pop, country and rock tunes.
Excellent Playing Experience
The Pacifia guitar's comfortably contoured body lets you play for hours, while the smooth maple neck makes note changes quick and easy. The vintage style vibrato adds a nice touch, letting you create beautiful pitch shifting effects ideal for expressive blues. The versatile tone of the Pacifica 112J comes from its bridge humbucker and 2 single-coil pickups, giving you everything from smooth and sultry resonance to higher gain rock attitude.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Style Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Colour: Yellow Natural Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 13.75"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Ureo
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Humbucker (Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: Single-Coil (Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil (Ceramic)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009 - .042 Gauges)