The Rickenbacker 1993 Plus is the result of Pete Townshend asking Rickenbacker to reprise and update his beloved model 1993 guitar, and of course they were only too happy to oblige. The 1993Plus is enhanced with a 3.1mm wider neck, Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard and a more stable two-piece neck with a round heel for additional comfort. This classic 12 string guitar comes standard with three vintage reissue Toaster Top pickups, stereo output, a split saddle bridge with a trapeze tailpiece, vintage knobs and F-hole. Double body binding and pearlescent inlays add a refined touch while the x-bracing helps to produce the full, rich and warm sounds this instrument is known for.
- Weight: 3.6kg / 8.0lbs
- Overall Length: 101cm / 39.75''
- Overall Width: 38.1cm / 15''
- Overall Depth: 38.1mm / 1.5''
Body & Bridge
- Body: Semi-Acoustic
- Body Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Fireglo (36990)
- Bridge: 6-Way Split Saddle with Trapeze Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Set-In
- Scale Length: 62.9cm / 24.75''
- Neck Width at Nut: 44.45mm / 1.75''
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 53.52mm / 2.107''
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle Pearlescent
Hardware & Electronics
- Number of Pickups: 3
- Pickup Type: Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top™
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Vintage Reproduction
- Case Included: Hardshell